Zeno Radio

Identifying Your Why

 


Hey Y'all Ms. T here and in today's blog post I am going to discuss identifying your why. Parents here why from their children, friends and partnerships are asked why of each other and while teaching in Chicago I would often times be asked by both my scholars and coach. Why is a powerful question, because it seeks understanding and purpose. Why is a question that we should ask as it applies to our everyday lives: Why am I here? Why I doing this? Why do I desire that? and Why did that happen?? Sometimes we do not have the answers the what is occurring in our lives because we do not ask why moreover we do not seek purpose in our actions. Identifying your personal why can enable you to live a holistic life. Why? Knowing your why will assist you in understanding where your life is currently, what things you need to accept, what things you have outgrown and what direction that you can move in for your future. If you have not assessed your why in life, it is my hope that you will begin to do so today, so that you will begin living the life that in alignment with your why.

 ~Ms.T

Comments

Popular Posts

ListenNotes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *