Zeno Radio

The Purpose of Challenges

 

Hey y'all Ms.T here and in today's blog post I would like to discuss the purpose of challenges. How often have you been met with a challenging situation or circumstance and said to yourself/others "Why is this happening?" or "I didn't ask for this!" We have all been there and as for myself, I have said these following statements frequently over the course of the past several years. As one who has had to wear many hats over an extended period of time I have definitely had my share of challenges that at times left me completely speechless. So what do you do when these moments happen in life? It is during these times that you must take the moment to go within, to assess yourself and where you are in life and decide whether you will allow this moment in time to break you or enhance you. Believe it or not challenges are here to serve you, they are designed to bring out the very best in you that could not happen otherwise. So in the future when challenges occur, as they will, ask yourself "How can I use this opportunity to better myself?" moreover "How can I fly higher than ever before in the midst of this?"

~Ms.T

Comments

Popular Posts

ListenNotes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *