Zeno Radio

Life Transitions

 

Being a lifelong learner has been a beautiful challenge, initially I spent a lot of time as a student with no expectations of ever becoming a teacher. However somewhere along the way I found that teaching was not only something that I was good at but something that I wanted to do professionally. When I began teaching professionally my focus was on providing my scholars with the necessary information and skills that they needed in hopes that they would be able to apply them to their lives. Most teachers can agree that by the end of the school year they are both tired and concerned if they have done enough to help the next generation. I can recall teaching at a middle school a few years ago, which was very interesting, while teaching there our scholars were learning how to transition between classes and honestly that was one of the most challenging things for me to master while there. Why? Because the focus was on getting to the next destination quietly and safely which can be hard  after being overstimulated from learning with no break in between. It was during that time that I began to think about life and how that same principle can be applied. Transitions are inescapable be it moving from your home town to another city or doing something that you have never done before or even accepting a new way of life and living. Life transitions are a phenomena that will frequently occur and they will require that you both manage and master them. It is when you master those transitions that you will then reach your next destination in life.
~Ms. T

Comments

Popular Posts

ListenNotes

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *